Friday, August 8, 2008

madonna after botox?


i am a madonna fan. let me just get that out to the world. i love her songs. i don't really like her as a person, but much to my hubby's dismay, i do have her cd's and i just can't resist tapping my feet or just swaying to the beats of her music. and i heard she writes most of her music.

she was not made up in this pic and you can actually see how old she now looks... and skeletal. and some are saying that she just had her face done, facelift or botox, this after she had her boobies done.

when she performs onstage it seems she hasn't aged at all, and yet now looking at her pic, i guess it was all done with smokes and mirrors.

scary.

4 comments:

Jeanny said...

I love her music too!

Hay she looked old na nga. Pero at her age parang super old na sya noh?

Startin' A New Life
Startin' A New Life too

Berto and Kwala said...

jeanny... kakatakot no?

Aisha said...

That's Madonna? Goshy! She looks like...hmmm... she needs help! LOL

Anonymous said...

My name is Diana Lee and i would like to show you my personal experience with Botox.

I have suffered with migraines and neck pain for many years. Botox has given me my life back. I have arthritis in my neck and Botox is the ONLY thing that has given me relief.

Side Effects-
None…miracle drug

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Diana Lee